- Takeo Kanade, Carnegie Mellon University
- Sebastian Thrun, Stanford University
- Marco Dorigo, Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Maja Mataric University of Southern California
- Wolfram Burgard, Universität Freiburg
- Oussama Khatib, Stanford University
- Vijay Kumar, University of Pennsylvania
- Gaurav Sukhatme, University of Southern California
- Daniela Rus, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Minoru Asada, Osaka University
The Co-author graph below presents Prof. Takeo Kanade´s co-author relationships among robotics scholars and provides a deeper insight in research connections and intellectual impact.
(Click if graph isn´t visible! iPhone/iPad users, sorry but this interactive Microsoft Graph doesn´t work on your platforms.)
On the Co-author Graph each node represents an author, and a bigger node means the author has more publications. The more papers two authors write together, the closer their nodes are positioned. The graph also contains other information such as paper count and basic information of each author, number of co-written papers between two authors, etc..
If you need more information about co-author analysis please contact Infonaut.